HALLBERG MECHANICS TARTU AS
Hallberg Mechanics Tartu AS provides mechanical production and assembly in large series to customers throughout the world. Our areas of expertise are primarily in sheet metal processing, machining and module assembly.
The HSF Group has been operating in Estonia since 1993. In 2011 we set up our production unit in Tartu, where we now operate in our own modern premises. Our operations are characterised by well coordinated logistics, which contribute to cost-effective production. Well-trained and dedicated employees as well as good subcontractors and a state of the art machine park are some of the company’s most important cornerstones.
Processes that make up our operations:
• Sheet metal processing – punch machines, eccentric presses, welding and bending.
• Machining – CNC lathes (single and multi-spindle), CNC milling machines, machines for high-speed machining (HSM).
• CMM 3D coordinate measuring machine.
• ESD-classified assembly department for manual assembly. This is where we assemble the components we produce into sub-assemblies or complete units.
Our customers are involved in
• Medical device manufacturing
• Electronics industry
• Heavy vehicles
Quality management system
To participate Elmia Subcontractor 2018 Hallberg Mechanics Tartu AS has been supported by EAS and EU European Regional Development Fund.
The goal of the project was to find new customers, expand cooperation with existing customers and to introduce new technologies implemented in Tartu factory. The goal was fullfilled and the feedback was great. Many contacts has already been established what potentially lead to new business.
The maximum amount of the support is 7840 Eur.